I would like to take this opportunity to ask my constituents in District 59 their opinion on some upcoming issues.
1) Do you support or oppose HB3274 relating to medical marijuana, that directs Dept of Human Services to establish and operate marijuana production facility and distribute marijuana to pharmacies for dispensing to medical marijuana cardholders and designated primary caregivers which would also provide revenue to the state?
2) Do you support or oppose HB2497 and HB3052 relating to employment and drugs in the workplace, that expands the ability of employers to prohibit use of medical marijuana in the workplace and gives employers the right to terminate an employee for non-compliance whether or not they hold a medical marijuana card?
3) Do you support or oppose a bill to fund transportation projects for state roads, bridges etc, by raising the fuel tax another $.02-.06 per gallon, doubling of title fees, a 50% increase in registration fees and a $100 first time title fee?
4) Do you support or oppose HB3008 which establishes a registration and licensing fee system to bicycle owners of $54 bi-annually to create revenue for the construction and maintenance of our roads and bike paths?
5) Do you support or oppose HB2726, relating to nutritional information and menu labeling and requiring chain restaurants to make certain nutritional information regarding menu items offered by the restaurant available to customers on menus and menu boards?
Please share this email with a friend, neighbor or family member who may not be on our list, but lives in District 59, so that I will be able to get a consensus of a majority opinion.